Translate

Saturday 9 March 2013

That book on Amazon you want to buy. Is it new?

Recently I searched for a certain paperback book on Amazon.co.uk and found what I wanted at £5.96. It was to be part of a Birthday present and I almost had it giftwapped by Amazon but forgot to order this service, having the book delivered to me, instead.

It was a good job that I did not have it giftwrapped because when the book arrived it was in a very poor state with the spine suffering from damage and the photographic section in the middle on the point of detaching itself.

To make matters worse, even though I'd paid £5.96 for the book, on the cover of the book  was a charity shop sticker with the price of £1.50!

I complained and got a refund, which is being processed now, but it has made me wary of ordering further books from Amazon.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog and for leaving a comment.